Sunday, June 28, 2009

accessorize this

I'm not much of an accessories gal. When I do buy accessories, they're mainly bracelets and rings. But lately, I've been eyeing brooches. These particular set of 3 vintage brooches from the UK brand Accessorize.


Ever since I caught sight of them a coupla days ago, I haven't been able to get them out of my mind. So much so that I asked my sis to go out and find them for me. I saw this set on someone's blog which I forget and am regretful cos I really do want to credit her. Damn my habit of clearing my IE cache after browsing!

I haven't received word as yet if I am the proud owner of a set of these brooches but I'm crossing my fingers. A browse on the sight reveals that Accessorize have a different set of 3 for purchase, just not as enchanting as the ones above. The only one I'm attracted to is the one with the turquoise stones.


The above is apparently categorized as the eclectic set-of-3 brooches and costs GBP10. I have no idea how much the vintage set costs but I'm willing to hazard a guess that its within the same ballpark. Anyways, here's hoping my shopping streak continues with the purchase of my dream brooches :)