Sunday, October 10, 2010

last ditch effort

So my skin has definitely plateau-ed. It's not getting clear but it's not getting worse either. I still have the tiny bumps along my jawline and the occasional big bumps on my cheek. I can deal with it if the marks would disappear quickly but they don't and I am feeling really discouraged.

That's why I decided to just go ahead and get a 2 month supply of the Nature's Cure Two-Part Acne Treatment System. I'm just at my wits end trying to figure out what will make my skin clear up definitively so I'm willing to give this a try. If it doesn't work out, then I'm going to try BCP. I have heard great things about Yaz and will be going for that but am seriously hoping I won't have to so I really want this system to work for me.

I got it through Amazon and with shipping costs USD22.96. The Amazon description:

"Nature's Cure is best for people who have persistent mild acne or regularly occurring blemishes. You will begin to see results after only two weeks and often have noticeably clearer skin after just one month's use"

I've actually had it in my cart for ages but this holiday, after trying a combo of Mario Badescu's Drying Cream and Palmer's Cocoa Butter Vitamin E oil and still not seeing much of an improvement, I am just going to try this out.

Since this can be considered a shopping post too, I might as well disclose that my Amazon order also sonsisted of a pair of foldable speakers. Like the pills, I've had them in my cart for quite some time now and I figured I might as well get them together. The speakers are similar to a pair of white ones I already own but I wanted one in black cos it'll match my Nettie or N97 well, hehe. Ok, the MAIN reason is so that I can dedicate a set for my music player and one for my netbook without constantly having to switch around between the two devices. I feel the sound quality of these speakers are comparable to some of the more expensive speakers I've owned and I definitely can't complain about the $1.29 price tag since it normally would cost $19.99 for a set. With shipping it totaled USD4.26 so that's a major win-win for me :)


Ok, I'm done on the whole skincare purchasing. I can't conceive what other product I could use to make things better and I'm sure all the constant changes of product isn't truly helping the situation at all. I figure a product will show its working within a 2-week time period and if it doesn't, I consider it a loss but I'll usually stick by it for a month just to be sure. We'll just have to see with the Nature's Cure system. I'll probably only get started on it in November when my family comes up for a visit. By then I'll also be getting all my online shopping goodies so that thought makes me truly excited and happy and really not minding the wait. Always good when I can look forward to things :D