Tuesday, November 15, 2011

crossing it off the list :D


Heeheehee! I feel like a complete glutton :D I know it's rather over the top since I just got my YSL Sac Biker two weeks ago but my sis offered a two month payment plan and I thought, "Why not!" - as I usually do, don't I?

So meet the new addition to my designer collection - Mademoiselle Balenciaga Giant City Parme!


I was originally going to get the Giant City with gold hardware in anthracite as I had originally planned but when I saw the pictures of this, I fell in love with the combo of salmon pink hued lambskin and rose gold hardware that all thoughts of going boring anthracite flew out of the window!

Ok, am hoping not to get anymore bags until after June 2012. Need to give my wallet a break - this purchase set me back USD1895 sans tax! I've been canceling off too many things off of my dream list this year it's making a dent in the purse strings, not to mention being in debt to my eyeballs to my sister :D So a hiatus is indeed due, don't you agree?