Friday, July 29, 2011

checking in

Hello, hello! It's been eons since I've come on to post anything. Life in general has kept me busy and I have to admit, blogging has been the furthest thing from my mind.

Even so, that didn't mean that I did not miss just typing my thoughts down. God only knows that I probably should have come on here at numerous times in the past month and a half to write something and perhaps I wouldn't have been so manic.

I was going through a very tough time mentally, emotionally and physically with work and life as a whole. I became very depressed at a point earlier in the month of July and it's only now that i've managed to get a hold of myself and be able to function as per normal.

Anyways, just wanted to at least have a post up for July. Maybe if I'm feeling up to it, I'll talk more about my "episode", hehehe.