Saturday, February 16, 2013

meet my other new love



Going back for Baby Danial's birth also gave me the opportunity to pick up a bunch of my stuff. After many moons moonng over the Rebecca Minkoff Morning-After-Bag, I finally have mine in hand. It's been a bit of a learning curve to get the bag to fall just right as it's very smooshy. Yes, smooshy is a common term used when in reference to the structure of a handbag and how that affects the way the bag "falls" :D

Also managed to get my hands on the F21 stuff like the mint green high neck blouse and black tapered pants below....



Wore this outfit to work the other day. The thing with F21 is that sometimes, you can buy the same piece in the same size but different hues and they don't fit exactly the same. But these pants, they don't seem to have that problem and for that I am very happy. The mint green blouse is also very lovely and cooling. And since the material is prone to show perspiration in all its glory, I made sure that I had myself covered in that area - there was liberal use of my Dove Invisble Dry anti-perspirant spray, hehehe.

Also, since we're covering an OOTD with apparel I've recently gotten, here's a casual OOTD of me wearing my new Cotton On sleep shirt, the RM MAB as well as my new leather Converse. I'm also wearing my waterfall vest gotten from Jatujak Market back in '09 when I went to Thailand on the company retreat and my Uniqlo jeggings.



I've been kinda great about not buying anything of late. When I was in Homeland, I did not spend on any clothes/beauty product and whatnot. Aside from groceries that is - a girl's gotta eat!