Friday, March 20, 2015

watched.....Exodus: Gods And Kings

All I that I really took away from the movie was, and still is, how much I find Christian Bale attractive :) I find him very, extremely attractive. Always have, ever since I saw him in 'Empire Of The Sun' - okay he was cute to me then cos I was roundabout the same age as he was in the movie when I first watched it. Later on, when I was a teen and saw him in 'Little Women' as Teddy, then he became attractive, hehe. I find him to be the best Dark Knight. And he does psychotic like no other. And all with such attractive flair.

But anyways, about the movie.....I feel if you watch it for simple entertainment, there's nothing wrong or blasphemous about it. All I did find myself thinking is there were inconsistencies with what I had grown up learning about the tale of Moses. Did it in any way affect belief in my faith? Hmmm, well, it did make me want to go and read the book again on the story of Moses. I just wanted to remember back the tale as I had learned it. Nothing more to it than that.

There wasn't anything else to receive from it other than that since all I could help but think at the beginning of the movie was how damn attracted I was to Christian Bale :)