Friday, December 18, 2009

the fantasy has arrived!!!!

Four exclamation marks to signfy the four fab leatherbounds I got last Saturday! No, as per usual, I don't have them in hand as yet but like I always do, I badgered my sis to take pics of 'em outta the box. They're over back in the home country which is approximately 621 miles away by air with a whole other country in between. I googled it.


Anyways, my sis agrees. They were DEFINITELY a great buy. Looking at the pics, they look so gorgeous and read-worthy. A stupendously stunning set (say that really fast 5 times) to have on anyone's bookshelves. I'm sooooo happy I went ahead and got these classics! Can't wait till January which is only when I'll be able to get my hands on at most one of 'em. I really want to flip through the Grimm's Fairy Tales since that was on my original list last year when I was talking about starting a leatherbound book collection.

Thanks Barnes & Noble and b&n.com for making it affordable to own such beautiful books!