Saturday, January 22, 2011

Target.com ov yanvar 2011-ci il, hələ simpatiya xətləri 'For Target'

I hope with all my heart that the Azerbaijani translation provided by Google is accurately describing what the post is all about and not some other thing :)

So I'm still a fan of designer diffusion lines. The three items I got from Target.com, all come from their 'For Target' collection. That's what the post title is all about - Target.com Haul January 2011, still a fan of the 'For Target' lines. Hehehe, is the purpose of posting the title in a different language defeated when I have to still note down what it means?


First up is this exclusive tunic dress designed by Wren for the Target Red Hot collection. It's been available online since November and retails for $79.99 but has been marked down to $63.99. The even better part is - there's a special promo going on where an additional 20% discount will be deducted if I spend over $75 bucks! In the end I got this dress for $51.19. Now I know that is still pricey but I figure this dress is so pretty and it's January and I still like it. Aside from the discount, the positive reviews really played a major part in my decision to get it. I got this in a size S as I have gotten clothes from Target before and can even manage an XS but I figured an S would give me good room for my broad shoulders to squeeze into.


Next up is the Justin Timberlake owned designer line William Rast For Target. I liked the look of the Skinny Jeans in Medium Wash. This is retailing for $49.99 but is also part of the 20% off above $75 promo so I was essentially charged $39.99. That's a 10 bucks savings! I think this jeans will pair well with the tunic dress above. As the sizing is apparently similar to high-end designer jeans sizing, I decided to be more conservative and go for a 29. I can also see it looking like a winner of an outfit when paired along with the next item that I got.....


.....which is the Dolce Vita for Target Nude Rope Wedge Sandal in 8.5. I was led to these totally gorgeous shoes via The Budget Babe. She was doing a recommended outfit post for someone who was going to somewhere sunny for vacay and picked these wedges as an option. I love that it is in a nude colour, which I don't own. I can see this pairing well with my olive F21 cargo skinnies as well. It retails for $29.99 but again, is an item that falls under the same 20% off above $75 promo so I paid $23.99 for it!

I like the fact that I essentially bought a whole outfit on Target.com. I plan on rocking this on my birthday in March :) I think it's a really great balance between a classic yet trendy look. Everything I got was 20% off and I found a 5 bucks off 50 dollars code so with that as well my total charged was $110.18.

DISCLAIMER:
All images courtesy of Target.com