Tuesday, March 1, 2011

random (and completely frivolous) thoughts

Can I just put it out there that I think Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are just too cute together! Lol, yes, I know, not really curing cancer stuff but it is one of the biggest headlines making the world news rounds after they 'officially' came out as a couple during the red carpet walk at the 83rd Oscars :) I just find them adorable, it's just nice to watch young love.

Also, I know I'm likely in the minority but I am so loving the whole Dan-Blair dynamics on Gossip Girl. I know people ship Chuck/Blair & Dan/Serena and that's all well and good but I have always found those two relationships absolutely cloying. Yup, C/B and D/S make me want to hurl but D/B (or B/D, whatever) seems like a good fit to me. I like it! I like the thought of them together and I hope that it does go somewhere and stay there!

Season 12 of Dancing With The Stars is premiering on March 21st so the lineup was announced. Among the 12 contestants is the gorgeous supermodel Petra Nemcova! I like her and so I'm hitching my horse to her wagon. I am sooooo hoping that her partner is Dmitry Chaplin cos I don't think there's anyone else tall enough to partner with a supermodel that isn't already partnered up. Maks is supposed to be with Kristie Alley and Tony D is rumored to partner with Wendy Williams. So that leaves the dashing Dmitry left who is good enough to be paired with a supamodel! Plus, I am suffering from severe Dmitry withdrawals - there's only so much of season 9 I can keep on watching (and the performance pieces of season 10 and 11) before one wants new stuff from one's fave pro dancer!

So that's basically what's on my mind, lol. Jelena, the Dan/Blair debacle and Dmitry Chaplin's appearance as a pro on season 12's DWTS!