Tuesday, March 8, 2011

in honour of my not-yet gift.....

I am getting some iPod nano accessories from the Apple store.

Ok, it may be premature and all, I could get something else instead (or cash - this sometimes happens) but regardless, I'm still planning on owning an iPod nano .

Anyways, my sis was insisting I try to buy something from the Apple store and get it delivered to our new Portland addy since comGateway moved premises. Before this, all attempts to buy anything from Apple have been thwarted since they recognize the old address as a freight forwarding addy but since the move is recent, as in a couple of days ago, my sis thinks Apple can be conned. I'm just going along with it to make her happy.

So in the spirit of my future iPod nano, the first thing i have decided to get is the iWatchz Q Series watchband which goes for $24.95. I have been thinking of getting these watchbands ever since I decided I wanted an iPod nano and was at first looking at the slap-on wristbands. But as I browsed the Apple store and came across the iWatchz with its really good reviews, I figured the novelty of the slap-on would wear pretty thin pretty quickly and decided to go the conventional route. Plus, the fact that this is 5 bucks cheaper was a plus. I went for basic black cos I plan on making the nano my exercise tool and all the sweating will not affect a black watchband so much.

Next, I thought with all that potentially strenuous activity the nano will encounter that it was prudent to invest in a protective film so that the screen will be safe from scratches and such. For $9.95 I can get protection AND anti-glare with the Power Support Anti-Glare Film Set. Ok, yes, none too exciting but a must-have nonetheless.

And last but not least, to ensure free shipping, I had to find something that cost at least $15.10 and found that the Moshi TeraGlove Ultimate Cleaning Kit fit the bill! At $15.95, I get a Terahedron (whatever the hell this is) microfiber cleaning glove and a water spray bottle. Lol, ok, I am definitely re-purposing that spray bottle towards more beauty-oriented endeavours.

My total came to $50.85. I made purchase via the Apple store app on my iPad cos so far I have had good luck with buying from sites that usually don't allow me to buy from them through my PC using my iPad. It's still too early to tellif it's a fail or not but I haven't received an email saying I've been declined so all's still good :). We'll just wait and see.....

DISCLAIMER:
All images were gotten from the Apple website.

UPDATE: Was declined, guess I'll what I can from trusty Amazon then :)