Sunday, April 7, 2013

my HG lip product - Benefit's Benetint


I feel it's time to give this amazing stain its dues - Benefit Benetint, you are my most favourite lip stain EVER! And you don't do too shabby a job as a cheek stain either, it's just love, love, love all around!

I have no clue why I bother with trying out other form of lip stains, none compare to the awesomeness of Benetint. That one that I hold in my hand is my third bottle of the stuff, I got it when I was in Sephora back in Homeland. Been using it daily to work ever since and it's just rekindled my love and affection for it :)

My first serious foray into high-end face products began with Benefit, I was their product junkie - tried everything from the makeup to skincare to bath & body. I used to fervently adore their foundation faker Some-Kinda-Gorgeous. That, Benetint and Benefit's boxed blush Dandelion were the first Benefit products I ever got. It came as a set and thus started my Benefit love affair. Though the formulation of the foundation faker no longer suits me, I still hold a special place in my heart for Benetint and Dandelion, I still use both frequently. In fact, you'll actually be able to glimpse my Dandelion at the top right corner of the pic above.

Why is Benetint my holy grail lip product? Because despite my having the most dry, chapped, lined lips amongst all around me, when I put this on, the stain manages to make my lips look naturally healthy. It somehow fills up the lines and moisturises the dry areas and gives a healthy, natural rosy tint which evens out my lip colour. It truly is a bene tint!