Monday, April 22, 2013

in the kitchen - s'mores pie

I have my Magic Bullet! And I absolutely live it!

First thing I used it for was to grind my flaxseeds :) Then I made a bunch of smoothies and shakes - just to get my bearings.

But last Sunday, I decided to really put my Magic Bullet to work. First up was a s'mores pie I have been salivating over from Youtube's EntertainingWithBeth. Beth is AWESOME! I have a major woman crush on Beth!

Anyways, this is Beth's beautiful s'mores pie -





She made everything from scratch. Mine too - well except for the marshmallow cream, I may have cheated and used Solo's marshmallow creme instead, hehehe. But everything else was made by moi.




I dunno if it was cos I used store bought marshmallow cream or I was just to scared it would melt but mine didn't brown as much as hers. I left it in my convection oven for about 10 minutes and that was as brown as it would get.

Never mind, next time I will try to make everything from scratch. Still was yummy though so no complaints from me Solo!




Disclaimer:
All pictures are owned by moi (except screencap of Beth's s'mores pie from her Youtube channel) and I do not give permission for reuse.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone