Saturday, April 6, 2013

Zinio, stop giving me $5!

Sigh. My new obsession - digital magazine subscriptions. I just can't turn away from free money, am such a sucker. Okay that's not really true, I am letting my OpenSky $12 credit languish into obscurity cos I dont like the fact they force you to spend a minimum of $50 first before the credit qualifies.

Back to Zinio, they gave me another $5 credit and I decided to get Every Day With Rachael Ray. This publication is part of Zinio's ongoing "2-for-1" promo. That means if you subscribe, you're getting a 2-year subscription for the price of 1. I paid $5 for a 20 issue sub so SCORE!


It was between this and Eating Well. I like both mags but since I do watch Rachael Ray on TV, thought I might as well get her magazine. I've downloaded her magazines before in PDF version and I like the content. Out of all the foodie magazines, I prefer Food Network Magazine best though but I wasn't looking to spend additional $ on it and since I don't have an iPad anymore, I couldn't buy it even if I wanted to since they don't have a Mac/PC version of their magazine. Anyways, the subscription I got was $10 for 20 issues and with the $5 off, I got it for $5. Am a very happy Zinio customer :D

DISCLAIMER:
Image belongs to Zinio, I own nothing but the text I typed out.