Friday, May 17, 2013

gladiatorial pursuits

Sigh, the title of this post just reminded me that Spartacus is now over and done with. I miss the show. But that's really not want i wanted to talk about. These are what I wanted to talk about -


I got these luscious all-leather gladiator sandals off of Asos.com for - get this - GBP14! GBP14!SCORE!!!! Can you tell how psyched I am with that deal?!?!?! Hehe, putting that whole "cheap score" aside though, aren't these Asos Fiction Leather Gladiator Flat sandals in itself gorgeous? I love it, totally gladiatorial to me. These were on sale for 50% off as part of Asos's spring savings something, I can't seem to remember exactly what.

To be honest, I actually was drawn to the site for the Asos Attack Leather Gladiator Ankle boots -


But the price point, at GBP65, was a bit too much for me to spend on sight unseen. Hence when I scrolled further down and saw the Asos Fiction sandals, I did not hesitate. And since I have a thing for black-hued footwear, it's a good thing the one on sale was the black sandals only. There were a selection of colours, all looked good too but I prefer black for its versatility.

So my order has shipped and should arrive to Homeland by the end of the month or so. I can't wait to get my hand on these!

DISCLAIMER:
Images are from asos.com, I do not own them, just borrowed from asos for descriptive purposes ;P