Saturday, May 18, 2013

in the kitchen - 10 minute banana bread

I love baking but I don't enjoy how time-consuming it can be. That's why when I find recipes that are 3-minutes, 5-minutes, 7-minutes or 10-minutes, I jump for joy :) Perhaps that's also why I love my Magic Bullet so much....

Anywho, I found this recipe from thefreshloaf.com for a 10 minute banana bread and I immediately went to make it.









It just so happened that I had some very overripe bananas in my fridge that were just begging to be used in a banana bread recipe so it was a win-win all around. I figure for my first ever attempt at making banana bread and considering I had to do it in a convection turbo cooker, it came out looking good. It's not really sweet but still taste like banana bread. If I make it the next time, I'll add a little bit more sugar ;)

DISCLAIMER: Well the pictures are mine so 'll use 'em however I want. I do not give permission for re-use though.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone