Friday, October 7, 2011

end of summer at sole society

A selection of shoes on Sole Society were going for 30% off. I wasn't really looking for another pair since I have made quite a number of shoe purchases in the past couple of months but I decided to look through what was on offer. If I'm honest, I was hoping a pair of canvas espadrilles I had been wanting but couldn't make myself pay $49.90 for would be one of those on offer.

What the heart wants, it gets, I guess. The shoes I wanted, the Madeleine, was still in stock in my size and 30% off. They come in two hues, black and nude. I have always loved the nude version of the shoes and that's what I went for.


These wedges remind me of ballet, ballerinas, the beaches of the Hamptons, gracefulness. Lol, yes, I get all that from looking at a pair of shoes ;P At USD34.90 and free shipping, this is such a great bargain! The shoes are already in Portland and awaiting shipment back to Homeland. But first, it must wait for my other Portland-bound package to arrive :D

DISCLAIMER: Image was screencapped off of Sole Society