Monday, October 3, 2011

LINKIN PARK WAS TOTALLY AWESOME!

I GOT TO EXPERIENCE FAINT LIVE!

NOTE: There's going to be a lot of BOLD and ! peppered throughout this post

If I was gonna pick a moment during that night that was the highlight, getting to hear Faint in all its LIVE glory was the IT MOMENT for me. OMG, LP are just GREAT LIVE PERFORMERS!

If I could express how great I think they are, I'd list all the superlatives available in the world to describe them. Hehehe, I'll do a more immersive write-up on my Linkin Park mosh pit experience - yes, that's right, I was in the second line of the pit, moshing with the best of them. Thought I'd come on here and just write a lil nothing, I just wanted TIWFM not to seem so dead :D

Honestly, part of me really hasn't fully comprehended the whole Linkin Park experience. It's like I cannot really believe I've fulfilled one of my life wishes - yes, I know it's superficial :D Man, I even had a moment where I was rolling around on the grass fighting a teenage boy for Rob's drumstick, LOL.

This is just a preview to how the concert unfolded :)