Friday, December 28, 2012

the cotton on love continues.....

I am not going to say much. I'm just going to post the images I got of the stuff I bought and that will be that :D



Been looking for a shaping mini skirt slip - found in the sales section for a lil less than 10 bucks. Only clothing item I got.



Fell in love with this watercolour eiffel 15x15 canvas print when I saw it. Became obsessed to own it when I saw the price - on sale for $2.60 :D



In keeping with the vive le paris theme, I also got the above retro photo canvas 28x28 print of the eiffel tower. I feel the angle of the "shot" is as if we're peeking up (is this even possible????) at the eiffel tower through springtime Paris flora lending the print a whimsical air. Hehe, arty prententions become me I guess :D The price to experience this whimsy up close and personal? $1.95 :D

Also continuing on with the "places i've set foot in" decor trend I've been adopting of late, came across this old London map 50cmx40cm print - something similar to the NYC map magnets I got. It was pricier when I made my first Cotton On purchase last time but now, it was going for a song at $1.95 :D



I was actually sharing this purchase with my bestie who is currently holidaying with me right now to accrue enough items for free shipping to Homeland. So after I chose the stuff I wanted and she did too, we were still some ways off from free shipping. I decided to choose a couple more prints to help achieve our goal :D

Decided to get this very tres chic watercolour-style perfume bottle 15x15 canvas print. It was going for the same price as the watercolour le tour eiffel.



Then I went for another canvas print. I'm usually not a "hearts" kinda girl cos it just feels silly to me and like I'm some kind of sappy romantic - which outwardly I'm not. But the twee girl in me is :D Anyways, it was a nice print, not mushy. The 40x50 print was of a heart shaped out of floral motifs which I think gives it an "english country" vibe, hehe. This was slightly pricier than the others at $4.90.



Last but not least, to tip it over the edge so we could get the free shipping at exactly the minimum amount required, I decided to get this NY Soho 2012 spinout calendar. Again, keeping with the whole "been there" thing I've started doing. This was cheap - just 98 cents :D



Perhaps after the year is over, I can use some of the pictures in the calendar as wall art :) In total, my haul from Cotton On this time around was an astounding $23.20, hehehe. I love sales!

DISCLAIMER:
All images belong to Cotton On. I am borrowing them to enhance my "journal" entry :D