Thursday, September 26, 2013

my lunchtime activity - zalora hauling

Who ever first came up with the concept of shopping from a computer was an absolute G-E-N-I-U-S! To the detriment of wallets everywhere :)

Anywho, I got my first Zalora haul and I was happy with everything. Everything except for my Schutz platforms which could not accommodate my wide feet despite being billed as a size 8.5. Sigh, was disappointed cos the shoes were gorgeous. So, I made my first return to zalora - that was Monday. Got my store credit for the return just this morning so I'm very happy with the overall return experience. The return costs are borne by them and the processing of returns is very fast.

I also then received an email for a flash sale. From 3:00pm to 3:10pm local Homeland time, EVERYTHING would be 20% off! I got that email at about 2:45pm and immediately, I knew I was gonna take advantage of it. I had some stuff already in my cart and was simply waiting for some kind of discount event. In total, I spent $156.35 for 6 items.


The item I had been eyeing the most were the Cheap Monday Slim Chinos and River Island Black Stripe Envelope Clutch. I dunno why I have a thing for khaki cargos :) And the clutch, well, I just felt it looks really nice. Then I also wanted the geb long sleeves blouse. That's a versatile piece, can be used for office as well as casual outings. I have an upcoming trip to Bangkok next month for work and there's gonna be some kind of networking dinner so I thought I'd get the geb sequin collar blouse. It's a dressy yet still work-appropriate top and I'm gonna pair it with one of my numerous black maxi skirts. Lastly, during this same working trip, I will be attending a conference so I figured I'd get myself the raglan jumpsuit from Nichii. Pop on a blazer over and I'm work-attire ready :). Last but not least, I got the maxi skirt with the sequin band also from Nichii. No reason, just cos I wanted it. It's ral pretty I feel.

Right, that's it for now. I'll likely put up a post on something else that I had gotten via livingsocial.com and completely forgot to write about. Nevermind, the product is now in hand so it can be a purchase and review post AIO. Till then....