Friday, November 26, 2010

And buy more I did! The Black Friday hauling continues!

I thought I could make it through with just the endless.com purchase but why do I bother thinking I have self-control? I got an email from Forever 21 on their Black Friday deals and thought I'd take a look. I have had a few things in my cart from the site but have been reluctant to check out cos the items are all full price right now. Am waiting for the stuff to go on sale which, on F21, you can bet they will.

But when I saw the Black Friday deals being offered, I knew I wanted to get some of the stuff and decided to rope in my sister to help complete the 50 bucks min free shipping quota. I ended up getting two of the longline slouchy cardigans from the Black Friday deals and this horizontal stripes oversized tunic tee which I feel is just superbly casual and slouchy yet completely fashionable. Sometimes I wonder how I get all that from a simple striped top :P That was the only original item in my cart that I got since both my sis and I had to add one item each to make the 50 bucks free shipping.


So I got the cardigan, which was on offer for 9 bucks each, in the colour black and carcoal. I like the overall look of the cardigan - it has a bit of a slouchy blazer look and I'm sure I've conveyed how blazer-crazy I am. My sis also got one in black and another in cocoa. All in all we had 4 of these cardies in our order.

I have also been really into oversized slouchy casual tees of late and thought this striped tee would make a perfect addition to my collection. I like my oversized tees to cover my butt and judging from the pics, this one does. So far I've been pairing my various oversized tees with either my Unionbay skinny cargo pants, the Signature by Levi Strauss Totally Slimming flare jeans or my Signature by Levi Strauss Totally Slimming slim leg jeans. I can see this tee going well with all three of those pants as well.

My total in this Forever 21 Black Friday haul was just $29.80. I think that's a very reasonable amount to pay for my 3 fabulous items. Of course I had to make payment via my F21 app since that's the only way the charge will go through on my AMEX. I really can't wait now to get all my F21 stuff. I see the slouchy cardies going really well with the two dresses I got in my first F21 iPhone app attempt earlier in the month! LOVE IT!

DISCLAIMER:
None of the pics are mine and are courtesy of the F21 site.