Thursday, November 18, 2010

you know you've been living in La La Land too long if.....

sentences like "Oh forget reality, who cares about that!" actually come out from you mouth.

Hello blog! I'm baaaack. Oh, I have missed you, I truly did but when the lazies get ahold of me, sometimes it is just damn difficult to break free from its shackles. I like how every time I've been away from The Inner Workings Of A Frivolous Mind, I come back a lil bit stranger and as always dramatic :D

Regarding the title and the first line of this post, yea, I actually did say that. Just a couple of minutes ago which prompted me to come on here and blog about it. The moment the words left my mouth and I heard them, I just felt completely incredulous at my lack of grounding and just had to write about it. As a reminder that, kooky can be cute but crazy ain't a house of fun, hehe. I don't know where I'm coming up with this stuff, truly.

So in the weeks that has passed us by since my last sojourn on here, as can be expected, life has moved along. Things have happened, good and bad, whatever, am trying not to dwell too much. I realize that I tend to allow my life to be so mired in the past sometimes that it hinders me from growing as a person. And the reality is, despite this blog being called The Inner Workings Of A Frivolous Mind, I'd say that frivolity is not really a strong aspect of my personality. Ok, my shopping habits might discredit that but we're not talking about my need to self-gratify through buying things (I know that part of me shops because of this) but I'm talking about the overall general approach to living. I can totally live within myself and sometimes it results in my being a downright grumpy biatch.

Hmmm, how did this post become about my personality and psyche? I really don't know. It really was about me coming on here to take a moment to record the time I said, "Oh forget reality, who cares about that!" And the reason it came about had something to do with, incredulously enough, the US TV show Dancing With The Stars and a certain pro dancer I have recently become enamoured with. Sigh, I really uphold this dude as the epitome of male virility. He really looks like a perfect specimen of what a man should look like. Ok, what I deem a man should look like. Tall, dark handsome with the longest legs ever. Sigh. I get goosebumps just thinking about his legs, lol. No, its not Maks though I have to admit he gives my guy a run for his money. Maks, wow, he oozes sexuality. I used to think that ballroom dancers all looked poncey and Fabio-ish till I saw Maks. But Maks seems like too much of a man for me, hehehe. I don't think I could handle that. My guy perfectly balances out machismo and whatever else.

So which pro dancer is it that has me all in a tizzy? None other than the gorgeously delicious DMITRY CHAPLIN!


Geez, Dmitry, you are just soooooo good looking and tall and those legs are just always perfectly encased in your dance costumes. Sigh. Mega crush alert!

DISCLAIMER: Pic does not belong to me and was gotten via Google Image.