Tuesday, April 5, 2011

and a Hong Kong here we come.....

This year's company trip we are headed to the island of Hong Kong. Yeah, that's right, a Hong Kong here we come!

So the trip is in mid-May and I just can't wait. I have been relatively good on the online shopping front in anticipation of this trip. I am gonna go nuts shopping at H&M! There are soooooo many of their S/S 2011 line that I want it's no joke! And LUSH! Oh, to actually be able to step into a LUSH store - that in itself will make this trip for me :D

Anyways, this trip has less cultural activites and more urban touristy activities. We're going to Madame Tussauds, Disneyland and the Jade Market. There is a stop at a famous fishing village so it's not all hedonistic pleasures, hehehe.

So can't wait, truly excited about this trip that I feel like I need to pee every time I think about it! Was that TMI?