Saturday, March 24, 2012

i really shouldn't have

BUT I DID!! Oh despair :(

I got those wedges that I was coveting from Sole Society. Those gorgeous color-blocked wedges. I didn't want to, I wanted to resist but I could not. I created a different account so I could take advantage of a $10 off first purchase deal. Gosh, the lengths I go to to buy stuff - it's rather creepy.

Ok, this is my second last purchase before I am putting spending into a freeze. My last will be when April rolls around and I wanna use up my drugstore.com dollars as well as a $10 off $50 coupon off of beauty.com. I am planning to get the DermaDOCTOR Wrinkle Revenge Eye Balm going for $48 and to round it up to over $50, I am getting the Too Faced Mood Swing in petal pink which is an emotionally activated lip gloss. Gimmicky, I know but it's on sale for 8 bucks and was the cheapest, lightest thing in the clearance section. I was originally going to use my coupon and drugstore.com dollars on Tarte's Smooth Operator Microionized HD finishing powder with an RRP of 28 bucks but after thinking it over, I decided I will just get the E.L.F Studio High Definition Powder instead that goes for $6. What a price disparity huh? The E.L.F powder is supposed to be a dupe for the MUFE HD powder which is said to be the HG of all HD powders and costs a pretty penny too at $30. I also have 3 E.L.F. brushes in my cart from the E.L.F. Studio line - the powder brush, complexion brush and angled foundation brush. Each retail for 3 bucks each. Plus, buy 4 E.L.F. items and get $2 off. The total comes up to $69.00 but with the coupon and drugstore.com dollars I have, I'll essentially pay USD46.70 :)

After that, just one last virtual swipe of my AMEX to send said items back home and I will commence the freeze!