Saturday, April 14, 2012

i'm effing pissed and disappointed and sad

The local cable company that this place I'm renting is subscribed to for some stupid reason or another banished Star Sports from its roster and now I don't have any place to watch F1 LIVE anymore!

I had to resort to BBC's LIVE reporting for the Chinese GP qualies today! How completely sad is that??? What was even sadder was the fact that I still got nervous butterflies for Kimi every time his name came up in the live feed! THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN REDUCED TO! What in the world am I supposed to do about the actual race? And subsequent race weekends???

Honestly, I can't go an entire F1 season like this, I need my F1 fix, this is totally unacceptable to me. I can't believe they decided to have AN EFFING GOLF CHANNEL & 5 FRICKIN FOOTBALL CHANNELS REPLACE STAR SPORTS! I'm just going for it, stop being so polite, express how I really feel about this - FUCK!

On a side note, Kimi qualified 5th, promoted to 4th because of Lewis Hamilton's gearbox chage demoting him 5 grid slots. This means Kimi is on the 2nd row of the grid with a great chance at a podium. He's got the 2 Mercedes in front of him, Kamui Kobayashi alongside him and Jenson Button behind him. If he gets a good start, he can effectively leap frog a couple of positions, maybe even be in first at the end of the first corner. Barring any racing incidences. BUT I WON'T GET TO SEE THIS COS THERE'S NOWHERE TO WATCH THE EFFING RACE LIVE IS THERE, STUPID CABLE COMPANY!!!!