Tuesday, May 25, 2010

it's yours for the taking, bring it home, Lee

Tonight's the night. Lee vs Crystal. I sooo wish I could watch this live but, alas, I don't live in the States so boo. I've never been this invested in AI before, lol.


I'm still holding firm in my conviction that it's Lee's crown to lose. And for good measure, I'm posting these screen caps I took on Saturday of voting polls on The Hollywood Gossip and NJ.com, clearly showing the people's choice.


Ok, objectively, it could be the majority of Lee supporters have nothing better to do than partake in useless polls like this (moi included) but at least they care enough to do it :)

I'm really exhausted this past week. I've been doing more DeWyze digging and reading practically whatever online article that I can find on him. Mainly cos after I read a coupla stuff about him, he intrigued me further. I will admit I went through the entire LATimes.com Lee DeWyze archive. It makes me wonder how nice a guy he is cos through reading all the LATimes LaLaLand exit questionnaire, every single person bar for Lacey Brown and Big Mike, said that the Idol contestant they would miss most is Lee. How likeable is this dude?

Anyways, best of luck to both contestants. I do like Crystal Bowersox and if she does win, I won't begrudge her. But I definitely want my main man, Lee, to take it home. I mean, look at that picture (courtesy of LA Times, I couldn't resist), how much more adorable can the guy look? Yea, I'm so far gone on the Lee DeWyze river that I can't be saved anymore.

It's like one commentar on an LA Times article mentioned, Tim and Casey are the out and out good-looking ones in the bunch but put the 3 of 'em at a party and the one who'll get the girl's phone numbers at the end of the night is Lee. There's just something to him that makes you want to get to know him better. Well, I do anyways :)

Ok, off to keep on listening to Crystal and Lee's version of Falling Slowly. I am completely in love with their interpretation, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!

LEE DEWYZE IS MY AMERICAN IDOL!