Saturday, September 4, 2010

i'm a leavin, leavin, leavin

For the Homeland, I'm a leavin, for the Homeland. LOL, okay then. Obviously that Green Tea Almond blizzard from Dairy Queen has upped my sugar levels :D

If you cannot tell, I am super, super, super excited to be jumping on a plane tomorrow headed towards home. I can just leave all my work worries behind - that's TWO STRAIGHT MONTHS OF HIGH STRESS, BABY!

I have to admit, I've been missing my family like crazy this past month despite having seen them at the beginning of August. But all's great, or it's gonna be great, once I step back on Home soil.

I even miss my frickin country! I miss it sooooo much and none of the weird and highly embarassing political goings-on in the Homeland will diminish my sentiments. And that's actually a First :D