Thursday, September 30, 2010

is this fashion savvy? or just plain tacky?


I'm leaning towards fashion savvy.....the more I look at it, the more I'm feeling it. I can't help but fall in love with this hot pink leopard print Bayswater inspired large satchel from the upcoming Mulberry For Target collection dropping in stores and online this October 10. Am I crazy for liking this? I just don't know.

I caught a glimpse of what is in store when the full collection comes out and despite originally wanting the denim Bayswater-ish large satchel, I can't help but think that I want this hot pink leopard print one even more. And I can't make up my mind if I like this Bayswater version or the one large tote that looks it was meant to be the love child of the Mulberry Jody and the Mulberry Roxanne. I can't find any proper images of the large tote in hot pink leopard print but this is what the design looks like in this sedate pebbled faux leather iteration.


Then there's this black pebbled faux leather crossbody bag that I'm kinda feeling as well but I just can't invest in all of them so I really have to narrow it down to a just 2. But I'm kinda loving like 5 of them. Le sigh. Le moi don't know what to do about le conundrum.....all I can do is look at the captivating flash ad off of Target.com.


Tell me this collection doesn't get you giddy and I'll show you a liar.....does that even make sense at all? And since I have to ask, I am guessing it does not. See how the Mulberry For Target collection has me thinking like a bumbling idiot :D Or perhaps that's a result of this mornings' fiery incident, lol!

P.S:
Goes without saying but here I am saying it just in case, images are not my property but are courtesy of Target.com. Cheerio!