Monday, January 28, 2013

first SNet haul of 2013

I'd been holding off getting stuff from Strawberrynet as I had been counting on one of their "We-Miss-You" email discounts. And it came! I got an 8% "relaunch" discount on top of my usual loyalty discount of 7.5% and another 3% for getting a total of 4 items. Ooh, and because there was a week-long 10% off of all fragrances, I got that as well.

My portion of the order consisted of getting myself a HUGE bottle of what I'll call my new signature scent, Marc Jacob's Daisy Eau So Fraiche. I am down to the bottom of the barrel with the 75ml bottle I bought in Hong Kong 2 years ago and don't have any other parfums to replace. Since I love the scent so much, I decided to get the 125ml bottle :D I know, it's a huge one but I couldn't resist.



With all discounts combined, I got this for the very, very affordable price of USD74.30. Sans discount, the bottle was selling for $99.50.

Such lovely discounts can't go to getting just the one thing. Plus, I needed a proper eye cream. I am not sure but though I think the Lush Lovely Jubblies is helping somewhat, I can't really stand the strong scent so close to my nose all the time :D I was going to get myself my third pot of Kiehls Abyssine eye cream but when I saw the Cryste Marine firming eye cream, which usually retails about 3 dollars more than the Abyssine cream, going for waaaay less, I thought I'd give that a try instead.



After all discounts applied, this went for USD31.56. That's about a 8 dollar gain for me. I've currently reverted back to using the Kiehls Midnight Recovery eye cream at night and in the morning I put on The Body Shop's Vitamin E eye cream. I originally felt like the Midnight Recovery and/or Vitamin E didn't do anything for me but after being forced to use both, I feel like they're okay. I still love the Abyssine best. Here's hoping Cryste Marine will also be a good bet.

The order has been shipped and is on its way to Homeland. I'm really hoping the items wil arrive before my sis comes up here next Monday so that she can bring the perfume with her. I'm also hoping she'll drag along some of the stuff I sent home from Portland like my F21 black pants and the Asoya white top along with my pills I got from drugstore.com and the Philosophy Falling In Love solid perfume as well as the cute Korean bag that has finally arrived to my house and looks absolutely fantastic when I skyped with the sister. Also, my Rebecca Minkoff's are at the local Portland post office waiting to be delivered so I should be able to send that back to Homeland soon. Ooh, so many goodies!

DISCLAIMER:
All images were screen capped from Strawberrynet.com. Oh, and I'm still in love with Jesse Swanson :D And Josh Radnor, rekindled my love for him as well, hehehe. Just thought I'd put it out there. MUAHS!