Monday, January 21, 2013

i'm embarassed to say but i've been obsessed.....

I watched Pitch Perfect when my bestie was here. I downloaded a bunch of movies and I had been trying to get a good copy of Pitch Perfect for months now, not ever really knowing what the premise of the film was all about. I just thought the trailer looked fun. Then I watched it and now I can't seem to stop watching it. I have it on practically every day. I feel so sad for myself, lol. I know the main reason is because of this guy.....



I actually just screen capped that for the sole purpose of this post. I saw him and the first thought that came to my mind was that the dude looked eeriely similar to my ex, G. Then as the movie went along and I found myself thinking that this guy practically was G. I totally got transported back to my loved-up days where I was all innocent and sweet and the word jaded wasn't in my vocab, hehehe.

That Skylar Astin played that role to perfection. I don't know if he talked to G about it but for god's sake he channeled G like I couldn't believe. I could practically feel myself going through those first stages of falling in love all over again. Yes, yes, I know it all sounds crazy but trust me, I know what it was. That listlessness, that whole food-don't-taste-so-good thing, that butterflies-in-stomach feeling - it frickin lasted 2 WHOLE WEEKS! You think it's absolutely batshit nuts that I was exhibiting symptoms of falling in love with some fictional character, well I felt the same way too! Which is why I am embarassed and decided to put in on my blog so I am shamed into regaining my sensibilities. C'mon Zlena, G was over 10 years ago, girl! Get over him already! Sheesh! And btw, Jesse Swanson is fictional :D

P.S:
Loved the movie, very endearing (made more so by the utter ridiculousness of my crazy crush on FICTIONAL Jesse Swanson). And Rebel Wilson ROCKS!