Monday, January 21, 2013

just some randomness

My favourite drinking cup says it all.....



Thank you Cotton On for immortalizing how I generally feel on a travel mug :D

A grainy pic of my mum's feet encased in my Mojo Moxy Apollo Wedges (typing out Mojo Moxy has not gotten old just yet :D)



This was after she complained and told me to stop buying shoes that were so high. Then she had a go at them and said, "Hmm, well they are comfortable since it's a wedge heel" <- hypocrite much, Mama? Hehe, I admit, these wedges were surprisingly higher than I imagined them to be but like my mum can attest, the wedges do help a lot in maintaining relatively pain-free walking.

And last but certainly not least, my F21 ensemble I wore to Christmas lunch with bestie when she was up here in December.



Ah, I love those red pants, they are awesome and comfy. And I totally love pairing white/beige/ecru tops with them cos I feel it is an overall classy combo. I ended up wearing my Jessica Simpson black pump wedges with my BCBGMaxAzria quilted tote. I made reservations for us at a French restaurant that I love and we had the most scrumptious meal that has me salivating now as I think about it. Ooh, duck breast in blackcurrant sauce, I miss thee!