Thursday, May 7, 2009

livin it up

Just came back from my colleagues birthday do. The same colleague whose sis got married earlier this year. Her family throws the wildest parties and they're always a trip.

Buffet-style bite sized food, fast music played loud and enough drinking to drown a small country. And after all that they still manage to drive straight :) For the record, I don't condone drinking and driving but I don't have an international license and it's late. The kind chica who offered to send us back responsibly drove my colleagues and I home.

Just thought I'd give her a birthday shoutout.

Happy turning 18th for the nth time :P Welcome to the club babe! MUAHS!

Ok, both you and I know we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow.....it's the start of our company retreat! So this post is a shorty. Need my beauty sleep.