Sunday, September 20, 2009

gettin a feel of the track

I'm on my holiday with my family and have been on an internet DL but when it comes to F1, I'll always make time to get a post out.

Went to Singapore today to hang out at Takashimaya and Vivo City. So happens, the city is in preparation for the Singtel Singapore GP happening this coming weekend. When I think of Kimi and myself being in the same region, makes me tingle with excitement (yea, yea, so I'm slightly pathetic).

We even did a track runthrough. Went through the street circuit layout. It gave me a complete thrill to be driving on the same piece of tar that Kimi will be driving on this Friday. I could practically feel Kimi's presence as we made our way by the Esplanade. Ok, so I'm indulging in a lil bit of crazy, so what?

Anyways, totally can't wait to be watching the race this weekend. I hope Kimi continues his podium streak. Muahs Kimster!

P.S:
This post is being typed on my completely fab Nokia N97! LOVE IT!