Sunday, March 21, 2010

the week i went crazy

Shopping that is. I blew over 1K in one week. It was fun, it was at times impulsive and I loved every single purchase I made!

Oooh, I got my AMEX Platinum and that's great cos that opens up more shopping avenues to me via comGateway. I tested it out and got myself a SIGG water bottle and JBuds Noise Reducing earphones. Am waiting for it to be received at my place in Oregon. It arrived Saturday but no one was around to accept the package I guess since it was returned to Amazon's warehouse. I'm not sure if comGateway works on weekends. That would surely explain why the package failed to be delivered. We'll see the outcome Monday :)

I got myself, and was also given, a bunch of things. Things I gifted myself were Skechers Shape Ups Sleek Fit, Marie Claire nude pumps, a tiered white tank dress, a coral peasant top, a crochet shrug, a double wrap weave belt, a wide twist weave belt, 2 sports bras, a coupla stockings, a 1TB desktop external drive, a retractable laptop cooling pad, a 16GB thumb drive, an external slim DVD writer, a multi-prong adapter, a pair of work pants and a blue tunic from Dorothy Perkins, a cool gold ring from Topshop, 6 metres of beautiful fabric, and a bunch of crystal bracelets.

Prezzies I received were my Bottega Veneta portafoglio (L-O-V-E) from my 5 girlfriends, a spiffy laptop folder cover from my Daddy, a really beautiful silver jewelery box from my other best friend, another gal pal paid for my Books Depository order, a trio of things (beautiful dark green pashmina, gorgeous metal cuff bracelet and a blingy handbag holder from my other best gal pal, a hiking backpack from my colleague for my Indonesia trip this May and I'm sure I'm forgetting something but can't be bothered to recall it.

The point is I got loadsa, loadsa stuff and am truly truly psyched! If I'm not too lazy I'll do a pictorial of the majority of thing I got. Conclusions: My birthday week was AWESOMETASTIC! Love ALL of you guys who made time to spend it with me. MUAHS!