Monday, May 30, 2011

almost debt-free

By June I am hoping to be debt-free on all my shopping exploits - which gives me leeway to get new stuff, hehehe!

Anyways, jokes aside, I am going to be finished with my monthly payments for my Miu Miu satchel. It's also mid-year bonus month so depending on the amount of bonus The Company is generous in doling out, I will also make full payment on the balance of my iPad monthly dues. This month I've settled all of my non-epp AMEX charges including my very pricey F1/Linkin Park tix :)

What I'm left with now, is my MC payments which are mainly for plane tickets. If we are talking overall debt, I still have my study loan payments to make though now I am making them out to my mother who helped me settle the lump sum amount back in March. This is so I would not have the monthly "administrative fee" that I kept being charged with and was completely burying my monthly payment efforts to decrease my total. I'm beginning those payments to Mom once I've paid off everything else next month.

Overall, I have been rather good in managing my finances this year. I've held off on making more charges to my card which has me quite pleasantly surprised by my show of self-restraint. Though I'm betting, once the last of my payments are done, I'm probably going to start up again, lol.