Wednesday, May 4, 2011

just cause

Yup, that's a pic of me (question mark head and all :D) in front of a poster of the Singtel F1 GP Linkin Park poster :D

This was taken last month during my biz trip to Singapore. I went to the Ion shopping complex and was crossing over to Takashimaya via the underground MRT tunnels and completely freaked out like a crazed LP fan when I saw a whole tunnel section dedicated to the Linkin Park Singtel F1 GP promos.

I was drawing quite a bit of attention unto myself but it was worth it to get to do that photo op - I talk as if I actually got to take a pic with the band itself and not just a promo poster - me mucho S-A-D, lol.

Anyways, just a bit of randomness cos I am basically a lazy git to blog about anything of worth. Am leaving for Homeland tomorrow evening - cousin's wedding I mentioned - and will only be back to Workland Monday morning before jetting off to Hong Kong (WOOHOO!!!!) on Thursday. I'll see about getting in some quality posts (have there ever been any?) before I leave. One last thought: I <3 LINKIN PARK!!!!!!