Wednesday, December 21, 2011

i think my mental faculties have left me

I honestly think my brain has been shorted in the past couple of weeks. The part of the brain that got fried - my self-control! Remember me writing about getting this....


Yup, that's my Balenciaga City in Parme with Rose Gold Hardware. Weeelllll.....I accidentally got myself another Balenciaga! A Velo in dark violet with rose gold hardware to be precise. It costs the same as my City Parme. Geez, I'm kinda in a bit of a daze.

I totally blame my sister for being the MASTER INSTIGATOR. During her US sojourn, she became buddies with this SA in one of the Las Vegas Balenciaga stores and along with her enabler, I ended being convinced to purchase another designer bag! Sight unseen! But apparently, this is what it looks like -


Well, Scott, the Bal Enabler, emailed her the 2012 colour swatches and also a few images of the inventory that had already come in. My sis fell in love instantly with the dark violet with rose gold hardware City that was on display. So did I. Despite that, I managed to resist. But my Instigator Sister kept iMessaging and BBM-ing me with lil comments like "You would look soooo good carrying a dark violet Velo with rose gold hardware, Zlena" that I managed to convince myself that "Yes, I would look good with a Balenciaga Velo in dark violet with rose gold hardware!"

And thus, she put in our order and that was that. On the bag front - I hope :)

DISCLAIMER:
The pic of the Balenciaga City in Parme is my own but the image of the Balenciaga Velo in Dark Violet I got from a site called lovebbags.com. I had a few photos that Scott the SA sent to my sis but none was of the actual bag I ordered so I googled imaged it and was directed to this site. The picture belongs to lovebbags.com, I am just borrowing it :)