Thursday, February 9, 2012

company retreat destination 2012 is.....

CHINA! To be specific, we'll be visiting Beijing and Xian. Yay! Great Wall of China AND Terracotta Warriors - WOOHOO!

As usual, the trip is in May and will be a 6D5N affair. Much as I am excited about the trip, I am rather swamped with a lot of deadlines in these coming months, it's going to be tough to get into any sort of holiday groove considering the holiday itself will be a jam-packed physical extravaganza. I seriously need to get fit, I have been totally and utterly lax in the exercise department - I have gotten FAT! Harsh to see the words typed out in caps but I need to call it as it is. Le sigh. Anyways, hoping to start the 'Get Fit for China' campaign this Saturday. Need to work on stamina in particular - the Great Wall will not defeat me :D