Thursday, February 16, 2012

the voice S2 starts

Ok, so it's actually been a week already and we're actually 3 episodes in right now but I have been really swamped with work to blog concurrently.

I have been really enjoying following the show as it airs this time around. And that Blake Shelton is still very easy on the eyes :D

However, as much as I love Blake, I think he's having a tough time getting great people for his team. A lot of the ones I wanted him to have, those he chose to turn around for, usually ended up with the other judges.

I feel like his selections so far haven't been too diverse though the Alicia Keys backup singer was a surprise get, I'll admit that. A great get.

I'm hotly anticipating the episodes. Possibly more so that I can see Blake Shelton :) Going off tangent, I've been rather great about keeping the posts less wordy. Proud of me, hehe.