Thursday, February 16, 2012

SURVIVOR ONE WORLD STARTS!

I am back on the Survivor train! For the past 2 seasons, I've been seriously getting into Survivor again. I think the last one that I watched prior to the introduction of Redemption Island was right before the Survivor All Stars season. The one with that hippy dude Rupert, I think his name was.

I followed a little the All Stars but the moment Ethan Zorn/Zohn got booted I stopped watching - it was pretty early on too. It didn't hurt the franchise anyhow that I stopped watching but they got me back with the gimmicky reveal of the Redemption Island angle. I thought it put a fresh spin on the show.

After two seasons of RI, the Survivor franchise is morphing itself again. This time, instead of two tribes trying to make it in two different camps - it's two tribes trying to make it in ONE camp. Lol, doesn't sound so impressive all typed out. And honestly, who knows if this reboot will be a success or otherwise. I think it will but you just never know.

It does have me wondering if RI will be a feature now that they've come up with this concept. I have no clue but I think they'll still keep the RI angle. Honestly, I have not done any googling at all. I'm actually wanting to be surprised :)