Thursday, February 23, 2012

i have no clue what's going on with me

Now this might seem weird or perfectly normal, I personally just can't tell. Ever since I turned my milestone age last year, I noticed that my preference in men has changed dramatically. I have no clue why I have a sudden appreciation for older men. Seriously, I am completely surprised by the times I've found myself thinking, "Well, I would sleep with him", when I'm watching a show or something. Yup, I'm putting it out there, I'm hypothetically slutty, lol.

I realized something had changed when I was watching Deadliest Catch last year and found myself thinking that same thought when I was watching Sig Hansen and later Andy Hillstrand. Well, then I just went gaga over Johnathan Hillstrand. And I'm watching all these new shows of late and I find myself gravitating towards the older characters. For instance, I'm following The Firm starring Josh Lucas whom I completely loved in Sweet Home Alabama but now I find myself looking at the guy playing his older brother (and Juliette Lewis's lover) and thinking that I'd rather go for him than Josh Lucas.

But it was today that I felt compelled to write about my "older men fetish". I mentioned a while back that I was doing some Apple R&D for the company cos we wanna start doing some iOS development. Since I'm heading up the team and I need to know what I'm doing, I've been following the Stanford computer science course 'iPad & iPhone Application Development' via iTunes U. Aside from being enlightening from a technical standpoint, I found myself truly appreciating the lecturer in ways that I did not expect. I was watching the third lecture from the course when I found myself thinking, "If Paul Hegarty was available.....he's cute and funny too".

Let me be clear, I do realize THIS IS ALL ONE-SIDED - and I'm aware that the other party would need to know I even exist on top of needing to be interested as well - am not that delusional that I don't recognize these as facts :D