Thursday, August 9, 2012

casually browsing What The Frock site when.....


I was catching up on my fave sites, going through old posts and came across one of her post entries re: Fashion Inspirations. She was talking about the colour plum and burgundy and I was looking at some of the images in this post when I came across her selection of fave burgundy pieces she found online......



That's the Cynthia Rowley bag I got off of 6pm.com! I put a square red box just for emphasis! This is likely the second time she's featured something I actually own on her site, albeit unbeknownst to her. Hehe, I was rather excited to see the bag as her pick. Kinda affirms my purchase as a good buy. I'd been second-guessing the bag after I had gotten it, thinking my sister would surely say it's very "old lady". No insult/offence meant to actual old ladies :D

I really do admire her sense of style and 99% of the time I love how she's put things together. She's given me great styling tips ever since I discovered her site way back in 2009/2010...? I forget exactly which year but I did blog about her. Anyways, image was screen capped from her blog.