Friday, August 3, 2012

was looking at all the packages at my portland addy.....


The total weight of all items currently awaiting shipment is now at 26kg - LOL. That's more heavy than my youngest niece! I'm going to be paying roundabout USD190 for shipping fees alone. Currently am just waiting for my final package from Amazon.com - the Bare Escentuals Active Cell Renewal Night Serum. It's supposed to be delivered today and I'm hoping it will cos I don't want to have to miss the shipment date for next week. Am doing it then not only to wait for this last package but so that the charges will go on my Amex's next billing cycle and I won't have to pay it till the end of the August. On another note but still on the topic of shopping, I am giving up the Steve Madden Kwilted flats to my sis who originally wanted them. I figure she was the one who saw the flats first and had been wanting to get them for ages so I'm being generous and letting her have them - have in the sense of PAY FOR THEM, of course :D

Anyways, seeing the weightage, it has dawned on me that I'm going waaay overboard with the online shopping. I mean I also do actual brick-and-mortar shopping too so I'm just haemorraghing money right, left and center :P But I've significantly calmed down so in that sense that's a good thing.

My last purchase was actually from drugstore.com. I got another 3 months supply of NOW's L-Carnitine and my sis wanted a bottle of that as well on top of GNC's Womens Ultra Mega Energy & Metabolism Time Release capsules as well as something called Diet Dots. I wanted to get a bottle of that myself, the Diet Dots, but figured I should finish of the Burn 60, which admittedly I do love but would love even more if it retailed for under 20 bucks.

And on that last shopping confession, I am off to refresh the Planet F1 forum motorsport page so I can feel further irate with other F1 fans :D