Tuesday, August 7, 2012

woohoo, shipment on the way!


Just got my shipping confirmation update from comGateway with my tracking number. Stuff usually arrives Monday but the projected ETA I received was 15/08 but I think they were just giving some leeway. Had my stuff shipped to my home address instead of the office cos I don't want my things to get held up. My sister's shipment is being kpt at DHL because comGateway made an error on the invoice for one of her packages listing the product value at USD2k++. I know! The customs taxed her about 250 dollars and DHL paid it without consuting her so she is trying to get comGateway to sort out their mistake. I have my Sephora, Opensky and ELF stuff in that shipment. Kinda need it since my ELF foundation is finished. Yup, that mineral foundation I got in the ELF starter kit about 3 months ago, that's gone. See, I may buy tons but I actually do finish the stuff :D So I'd really like to get my hands on my foundations in the ELF package not to mention as well the Bare Escentuals kits I got from Sephora. Sigh. I hope my shipment arrives without a hitch....