Wednesday, August 8, 2012

this guy annoys me immensely



I mean, seriously, do you have nothing better to do than post stupid, irritating little comments like this. In the forum's official driver's thread?!?!?! It's obvious to me the prick wants to instigate a Kimi fandom meltdown and I wouldn't be surprised if some fans do take the bait. I don't get this guy, he constantly does this - bait Kimi fans with his little snarky, know-it-all comments. But anything Fernando Alonso does is beyond reproach. What an asshole!

Well, now I'm going to pray real hard that Fernando Alonso suffers a DNF at SPA so it'll shut his troll little mouth! OMG, this is getting insane, this break - it's too long and too many people with too much time on their hands are thinking too hard. Myself included. At least I'm honest enough to admit it :)