Saturday, October 27, 2012

F21 Vets Day Haul 2012

Literal post title un deux :D



So I ended up getting the mustard top I talked about in an earlier post but went for a different green top. I think this sea foam green blouse is so much prettier. And, I also got another blouse in my fave colour of all time, blush pink. Well, it seems like it's my fave colour since I buy a lot of clothes in this hue.

I also got 2 pairs of twill skinny pants in mint and peach. I've been wanting pants in these 2 colours for some time now so since it went for 21 percent off of $15.80, I thought, okay, I'll get both of 'em. So that brings my coloured pants collection to 5 aside from the dark purple, light purple and tomato red I already own. Although I'm loving mustard, I don't think it's a hue I can convincingly pull off so I'm forgoing that as an option but am seriously considering some burgundy pants next :).

Lastly, F21 has been coming up with some cute brooches so I got a few. Am loving the pearlescent oval brooch the most. And that two finger cheetah ring was a last minute inclusion. I saw it and just fell in love. All in all, $98.89 was spent.

DISCLAIMER:
Images screen capped from F21.com but collaged by moi :)