Saturday, October 27, 2012

my UK Lush haul that i made my sis drag all the way back to Homeland

After that very long-winded post on the Soap & Glory The Best Of All Christmas set that I got, I figured I'd just cram all the necessary info in the title and be done with it, lol. First up, I got.....



It's that time of the year - Chrismastime! And all the luverly companies are coming out with their holiday sets! I love this time of year in terms of retail therapy, good bargains galore! And I don't even celebrate Christmas! So, I decided I wanted this Christmas Candy Box as it's called. Retails for GBP19.99 and contains a 100g bottle of Snow Fairy, Rock Star soap, Popcorn lip scub (new flavour), Candy Mountain Bubble Bar and a Butterball Bath Bomb. Since I have no bathtub and have to wait till I am in an equipped hotel, I am now hotly anticipating the upcoming family getaway to Hard Rock Hotel in Penang, Malaysia! Woot, woot for beach holidays!

Next, I wanted another solid shampoo bar. I just finished up my Godiva bar. The one I got back in December 2010, lol. Shows that it lasts ages. Okay, I didn't use it all that frequently till a couple of months ago. I still have some of the New shampoo which was also a purchase circa 2010. Anywho, I decided to get Karma Komba this time around. Retails for GBP5.25/55g.



I just wanted a clarifying shampoo and apparently this one does the trick really well. I also wanted the Dr Peppermint shampoo but according to my sis who was informed by the Lush SA that that's only a US of A product. Then why make it available on the UK site, no? I argued with her but to no avail. So the one shanpoo was all I got.

Last but not least, a Lush product I had heard quite rave reviews about - Lovely Jubblies Breast Cream. It is a pricey conconction meant to be slathered over the decolletage area for firming effects. I, however, am buying it to slather underneath my eyes. I hear it's great for firming the undereye area. That's not to say I won't be trying 'em out on the area it's intended for. Aging and all that jazz, every little bit helps :D



At GBP16.50 for a 100g pot, I hope the eye firming effects are true cos if not, I'm gonna have to fork out some money on my third pot of Kiehls Abyssine + Eye Cream. I feel the Kiehls eye cream is my holy grail eye treatment but I'm still open to trying other products. Especially if they're gonna be cheaper not to mention comes in a 100g tub!

All in all, total Lush haul costs me GBP41.74. Sheesh, I'm really racking up the GBP debt on my sister's babymoon, lol.

DISCLAIMER:
All images belong to Lush.co.uk