Tuesday, October 9, 2012

i should just call my blog "the incorrigible shopper" and be done with it!

To avoid repetition, always going on and on about buying clothes, beauty products, bags and/or shoes, I'm now diversifying and have ended up buying a 4-day holiday! LOL, well, that's halfway to the truth.

One of my oldest bestie decided she wanted to spend Christmas with yours truly so we ended up planning a trip to Ho Chi Minh for a couple of days. It'll be my third time there but there's something about the old French colony that I like so truly, I don't mind going there again. And my friend has never been so I'm really her tour guide du jour :) I went on Booking.com and booked us into a hotel within a couple of metres to the famous shopping haven, Ben Thanh market. Plus, if I remember correctly from my most recent of trips, it's also a lil ways away from the infamous Notre Dame cathedral and Post Office.

As my girl celebrates Christmas, I was thinking she could go to Christmas Eve mass or Christmas Day mass and I could go hang out at the mall nearby. Then either we go for a fancy dinnner at an upscale restaurant or CHristmas lunch at an equally fancy place :D. Plans aren't set in stone except the hotel bit. That's booked and paid for and I have to say it was a real bargain considering that it is over Christmas.

On a different kind of shopping, the day my F21 EXTRAFIFTY haul arrived in Portland was also the day I was informed by the F21 PTB (Powers That Be to the uninitiated) that 2 items from my order were canceled cos they were, frankly, OOS. I will not be getting my swiss dotted tnak in peach nor the multi-chain necklace. Oh, well, at least the rest of the stuff was available. Somehow, I am most excited about the wedges and the sunnies with the green/brown frame. Gosh, when the hue of the shades' are typed out like that it sounds a tad vomit-inducing. Anywho, all my stuff has arrived and I made my comGateway shipment on Sunday night. However, no movements as yet in that department as far as I can tell. I'm hoping my packages will be delivered whilst I'm in Homeland this upcoming week for my personal holiday. The projected delivery they gave me was the 19th but am crossing my fingers and toes that it wil get there before that as I'm leaving back for Workland on the 17th. My next homeward-bound trip will be in early November when I'm going for a beach retreat with the fam.

Ok, enough chit chat. Toodles, blog!