Saturday, February 19, 2011

i feel forever 21

Sometimes I feel a bit embarassed that I like to shop at Forever 21, lol. I haven't been 21 in ages :D

Anyways, by the time I decided to write this post, some of the items I got have disappeared off of the site before I could get a screenshot so we will have to make do with the two pieces that are still available.

My whole intention of this latest F21 haul was to get this first item. I am in love with it and don't really understand how it's still available on the site. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks it's all that, hehehe.

I got this Lace Layover Tunic Tank in black/blush for $8.99. I love how pretty and feminine it looks. It feels very whimsical to me. I can't wait to wear this with my skinny jeans or with one of my maxi skirts.

Next is this cute lil ruffly shrug/capelet that went for $9.99.

I actually plan to wear this over a black long sleeve top or my black long sleeve cardigan with my raspberry pink shantung skirt from Newport News. I want to jazz up the black and fuschia pink ensemble with texture rather than patterns so this cropped ruffle cardigan fits the bill nicely.

I also got some clear bra straps for 30% off. I got one for myself and one for my sis. After discount they were $3.92 total. Apparently if I had wanted to show you an image of them, I wouldn't be able to cos they are all sold out on the site, hehehe.

The next thing that I loved, loved, loved the look off was this contrast trim long sleeve top that was designed to look like a preppy off white blazer with black piping. I love the whole concept of it and can't wait to take a pic of the piece once I can get my hands on 'em - which will be next month. This is one of the items that have sold out on the site. I got it for $13.99.

Another item I got for $13.99 was a drawstring sheen shirt in the shade cream. Also sold out on the site so no pics but it is a long sleeve shirt with a utility feel to it - think safari chic. It has a silk-ish look to it and appears to look very luxe in pics.

Last of the things I got which coincidentally was the last item I put in my cart was a contrast colour piping cropped tweed jacket. It's a cap sleeve jacket in cream with black piping and the tweed bit is black as well. Hmmm, how does one describe the tweed effect colouring? But you get what I mean, right? I loved it when I first saw it but the cap sleeve is why I didn't immediately jump to get it but when there was nothing else that I looked at that caught my eye and was within the budget to complete my free shipping, I decided to go ahead and get the jcket. i can now see the many ways I can style the jacket and am so happy I was able to snag it for a mere $11.99. It's very Chanel-esque and is also one of the items I'm most looking forward to try out as well.

My total this time around was a lil more than I've spent before - $60.87. The shipment is already in Portland and awaiting shipment but since I have a few other things that need to arrive in Oregon first, it'll have to wait till early March before it get's shipped I think.