Monday, February 28, 2011

yay! my stuff is home!

So the first shipment of all my stuff has finally been delivered. This shipment is the one with both drugstore.com orders, my Amazon Neutrogena order, the stuff from January's F21 excursion, the Target.com stuff and my Haute Look NYX haul.

I only managed to convince my sis to take pics of my F21 stuff cos my eldest sis had swiped all the other packages and brought them to her home. The F21 package was the only one left at the office.

The pics are not too good but from what I've seen, I am totally loving my oversized ring and cuff! My sis says that the chain fringe detail bag is gorgeous too. Not much comments on the clothes though. First impressions of the longline modal skirt is that it's just kinda blah. I do like the cocoa satin foldover pants and the skinny cargo pants in olive look nice as well although a lil bit short.

The rest of my packages will have to wait till I get back since my sis has them stuffed at her house. She did mention that my NYX lippies are a bit sticky so I told her to stick 'em in the fridge. And she also commented that my nude Dolce Vita For Target wedges are super high - that kinda surprised me cos from the pics on the site, they did not look more than 3.5 inches.

Oh, my Corso Como Payson bag is already shipped so once that arrives in Portland in the next week or so, I am having the rest of the stuff shipped back. I am most excited for the Corso Como Festive flats, the Payson bag AND my entire F21 haul! Oh, and to see the look on my niece's face when I give her the Disney Princess VTech laptop! I can't wait for my trip home in a lil les than 2 weeks!