Saturday, November 24, 2012

and the winner is.....

MY WALLET, BANK BALANCE AND SELF-RESTRAINT, WOOHOO! BLACK FRIDAY, YOU LOST THIS YEAR!

Hehehe, can you tell how excited I am that I've managed to resist getting anything? C'mon, gotta admit it's a lil bit of a surprise that shopping obsessed moi did not buy anything during Black Friday :D Even I'm a lil surprised. Ok, more than a lil. I was waiting for this sale event but when it came around, nothing - and I mean zilch, zip, squat, nada, nowt - appealed to me enough to make me want to check out. And I visited numerous sites, put a bunch of items in my cart but when it came right down to checking out, I chickened out, hehehe <- LOL, am I a nerd or what?!?!

Anyways, kudos to you, Zlena! Good job on not going on a needless Black Friday spree. Pat on the back, old girl! Now, all that's left - let's get through Cyber Monday next :D

Ooh, on an unrelated but somewhat related note, F1 is coming to a close this weekend and the WDC race is still ON! I am hoping a certain young German driver will win it all since I am a big disliker of a certain Spanish pilot. But of course, I always want a certain Finnish dude to win the race at Interlagos come Sunday :D And on that note, off to enjoy my hazelnut coffee.....